Cosaf are an established, family run business with over 30 years experience resulting in an evolving workload that continues to expand the business at pace.
As a result we are always interested in talking to new talent and see ‘people’ as the core driver of our success.
If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer/ Fitter, or an established team of an Engineer + Apprentice/ improvers we are keen to hear from you.
Similarly if you see yourself as an industry leading Sales or Design Engineer with project management experience across the HVAC channels we offer the best packages in the industry!
We would love to hear from you…
|Air Conditioning Engineer
Benefits – VERY Attractive Basic + Bonus + Company Car + Private Medical
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year dependant on experience
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
A qualified and experienced Air Conditioning Engineer required at a successful and rapidly expanding HVAC business.
The ideal person will be customer focused and be able to deal with all situations with confidence with the ability to use their own initiative when required. You will be expected to work away from home, nationwide, spending up to 4 nights away from home at a time. You must be capable of working autonomously with excellent time management skills. You must be used to working to, and meeting, deadlines requiring excellent organisation skills at all times. You must also have sound IT knowledge as you will be required to communicate with Head Office remotely on a daily basis.
The following criteria are essential:
The following criteria are desirable:
Contracted to 40 hours/week minimum between 0800-1630 Monday to Friday, but overtime will need to be worked to ensure jobs are completed to deadlines. Overtime is usually available but dependant on the client/project.
In return, we are offering a very generous package. The right person will receive a competitive starting salary, 25 days paid leave plus bank holidays, company vehicle with fuel card, mobile phone, private healthcare, tools and uniform allowance and bonus available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
How to apply
Our global team creates, innovates and integrates HVAC solutions to make buildings more intelligent and more efficient.
We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. We are at a unique stage in our history. Never before have we had such an awareness of what we are doing to the planet and never before have we had the power to do something about it. It comes down to us each taking responsibility for the personal choices in our everyday life. You need to make a difference and join our team.
Cosaf is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2x HVAC Sales / Design Engineer (North & South)
Working within an established design/ sales team, the successful candidates will be responsible for developing an established territory of current customers while strategically driving new business lead generation and conversion across Cosaf’s multiple HVAC service proposition.
Cosaf are the sole distributors for GatorDuct and Air2O Hybrid Air Conditioning Units in the UK and UAE. This presents a unique opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies and make a real difference within our sector.
The successful individuals will be responsible for the expansion of our existing sales territories, one North and one South in supporting the generation, specification and delivery of end-to -end project design and estimation of labour, materials, equipment along with subcontractor costs for all projects tendered by Cosaf working alongside our in-house specifiers and estimators.
The successful candidates will be experienced and ideally already have a high profile industry reputation and as such will be expected to make technical decisions within the scope of works to achieve design criteria goals, develop the project budgets efficiently and deliver a first class service that promotes repeat business and establishes long-term client relationships thus enabling our contracts team to deliver the instillation solution seamlessly and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the preparation of the following:
- Selling Cosaf’s or Cosaf’s approved products and services whilst maintaining margin management to hit or exceed yearly targets
- Proactively approach and develop new markets and accounts
- Prepare competitive customer quotations based on customer needs through conducting site surveys or customer meetings Establish annual sales plan for the territory- Log all sales activities, actions, calls and quotes in our CRM system
- Sales forecasting – accurate as possible and delivered on time
- Maintaining good customer relationships through face to face contact and effective communication with the Cosaf Directors.
- Evaluate and negotiate terms and conditions of sale plus payment and delivery terms with clients
- Initiate agreed proactive campaigns in target markets
- Raise company profile in target markets through delivery of effective seminars- Develop mechanical designs and specifications; to achieve the set design criteria and win the client projects.- Determine material and equipment costs by referring to catalogues and through personal contacts with vendors and suppliers to maximise profitability for the company.
- Hit monthly, quarterly and annual territory sales targets.
- Determines supervision, office, inspection, and other overhead costs on the basis of estimates of time required for completion of projects.- Prepares reports covering all estimated costs; submits for management approval.- Plans, designs, and prepares specifications for the supply and installation of industrial and commercial building services/ HVAC systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- ONC & HNC Building Services Engineering.
- Min. 3 years field experience. – Demonstrable knowledge of the methods, techniques, and practices of building services HVAC systems.- Considerable knowledge of the sources of information for labor, materials, and equipment costs.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering plans, blueprints, and Specifications.
- An industry leading/ established client base within proven HVAC experience.
- A proven commercial and sales driven track record.
- A full / clean driving license.
- Very good English skills, written & spoken
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ready to travel and work away from home frequently.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels and in a multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Flexibility in your work hours to meet customer deadlines.
VERY Attractive Bonus + Company Car + Private Medical
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Email your CV to;